I find that I'm often putting out brush fires by some of the more silly comments in the comment section of this blog. In a post I recently wrote mocking the idea that I'm a bad admit for Claremont McKenna -- when my grades and my SATs were all above the average -- a commentator wrote the following supporting ten statements no doubt supporting why I am such a bad admit. (Do remember that I have offered a $300 cash award for anyone who can prove that the admissions department thinks I'm one of the 100 worst admits ever.)
1) You use hearsay as evidence
2) You come off in your int'l student post as xenophobic, claiming that int'l students have worse test scores and shouldn't be let in so easily.
3) You use an interview on Sean Hannity's "unbiased" show to show that a Republican candidate looks good.
4) You condemn a muslim organization for condemning what they thought was a hate crime.
5) You falsely filled out your census so CMC wouldn't get more funding
6) You do a post supporting drilling for oil off the East Coast
7) You suggest getting rid of citizen's arrests.
8) You though Justice O'Connor's talk was a waste of time.
9) You suggest getting rid of Cesar Chavez day
10) You suggest that LiveAction is not a joke.
11) You mentioned how you don't support the institution of TNC
12) You claim there is no such thing as a Palestinian.