Unfortunately, Dean Holmes has not yet responded to my email the other day.
1) Which explicit policy did Kyle and David violate? Where is it in the book of college policies?
2) What is the official policy regarding videotaping at a public event by people who did not organize the event? Where can we find it stated?
3) Why weren't they allowed to respond to the allegations against them
4) As Dean of Women, was there any conflict of interest that she was the grievance officer who looked into this case?
5) Do all of the videos by Pomona students on Facebook violate that video policy? Did they get permission to film those videos?
6) Is there any precedent for banishment being an appropriate response to this situation? Who else has been banned in recent years, and what were the offenses?