I haven't checked this officially, but it's come to me from three different people so it's worth reporting here.
Students of the Class of 2011 will remember the essay topic for our application: "Write about a leader."
In a moment of sheer stupidity, I wrote about Senator Lindsey Graham's principles opposition to torture. Although I know believe torture is probably a good thing, particularly when its used to get readily provable information as opposed to confessions. Rumor has it we tortured Khalid Sheikh Mohammed (KSM) and got the information that stopped Sky Terror. I'm pro-torture now, but not without a few minor reservations.
In any event you didn't come here to hear me stroll down Memory Lane. Drum roll please.
- "Create your own superhero."
- "What is your favorite garment?"
- "If you could take a famous person to lunch, who would it be?"
- "The world would be better off if we .... "
- "Ideal destination for a vacation."